extends Servo, Context
The continuous rotation servo at the top. It spins around and moves Skittles to let the color sensor read the color.
- boolean bJammed
- Is the Skittle stuck on the top servo.
- boolean bRemeasuring
- Is the Skittle's color being re-measured.
- boolean bRemDir
- Is the direction reversed when re-measuring the color.
- int iRetry
- How many times have tried to detect the color.
- TopServo ()
- Constructor. Initialize all the members variables.
- void setup ()
- Attaches the corresponding pins to the top servo object.
- void update ()
- Updates the top servo. This writes the updated speed to the servo. This function should be called in the main loop.
- void remeasureColor ()
- Starts re-measuring the Skittle's color. This will not work if the retried times is no less than C_RETRY_UNKNOWN_COLOR.
- void stopRemeasuring ()
- Stops re-measuring the Skittle's color.
- boolean isRemeasuring ()
- Is the Skittle being re-measured its color.