extends LiquidCrystal, Context
A subclass of LiquidCrystal that can display textual information.
- String sTopText
- The text to be shown on the first line.
- String sBtmText
- The text to be shown on the second line.
- boolean bDirty
- Does screen content need to refresh.
- LCD ()
- Constructor. Initialize the liquid-crystal display with corresponding pins
- void setup ()
- Set up the 's number of columns and rows. This function should be called before anything else.
- void update ()
- Refresh the 's content. This clears everything already written to the screen, and write the updated content. This function should be called in the main loop.
- void setTopText (String text)
- Set the text to show on the first line.
- void setBottomText (String text)
- Set the text to show on the second line.
- void setBottomTextByResult (colorResult result)
- Set the bottom text by a color result.
- void print (char const *)
- Print text to the . This is to protect the method so it cannot be publically accessed. You should use and instead.