Class defines how the Skittle's color results are showed on the LED.
- C_Color mColor
- The result to show.
- boolean bDirty
- Does color view need to refresh.
- ColorView ()
- Constructor. Initialize members.
- void update ()
- Updates the color view logic. This function should be called on the arduino's main loop.
- void setColor (const C_Color &color)
- Set the color view to show a desired color.
- void setColorByResult (const colorResult &result)
- Set the color view to show a disired result.
- void write (const C_Color &c)
- Writes a desired color to the LED. This sets the LED's color by writing analog color values to the LED.