extends Adafruit_TCS34725, Context
A subclass of Adafruit_TCS34725 Color Sensor. This class contains all the algorithms regarding to color detection, analyzation.
- unsigned long lastSkittleTime
- Time when the last skittle arrived.
- boolean isMeasuring
- Is the a Skittle being measured right now.
- ColorSensor ()
- void setup ()
- Initializes I2C and configures the sensor. This function should be called before you do anything else.
- void update ()
- The main logic of the color sensor. This function should be called on the main loop.
- unsigned long getLastSkittleTime ()
- Get the time when the last time the color sensor was measuring a Skittle.
- void _calibrating (const C_Color &)
- The update logic used to test and get the average color of certain Skittle.
- colorResult _analyzeColor (const C_Color &)
- Performs certain actions after the best color has been picked up by the color sensor. This function will be called each time the color sensor is through a measuring cycle.